Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

Descriptive writing prompt

 Descriptive Writing Prompt









As the cold and icy wind is breezing in my face the water is rising, the deep dark blue water splashed in my face. I am surprise as I looked out of the corner of my eye.   The sun is setting and the waves are dancing in the yellow day.  The dolphins are singing as I lay down on the soft yellow sand, it is silent and quiet,  only the sound of birds chirping and the waves splashing is heard.


The Mountains are as tall as giants and the grass is swinging side to side up the tall long mountain.  The fins of the dolphins are silky and soft and they make me feel at ease.  I am sinking down into the deep blue water.


The sound of the dolphins got more louder and louder to the point it makes me deaf, as I am looking at the sunset the water is moving towards me as if it is attached to me then i am wet and I again feel like I am sinking down the deep sea trying to get back up but I am stuck like something is holding me down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about